- 2941 Restaurant: 2941 is one of the most celebrated restaurants in the metropolitan area. The restaurant is nestled in the heart of Falls Church, VA surrounded by lush landscaping, koi ponds, waterfalls, world-class artwork, and a lakeside view. Chef Bertrand Chemel presents American cuisine accented with bold French and Mediterranean flavors. Named by Washingtonian Magazine in 2014 as a 100 Very Best Restaurant, Northern Virginia Magazine in 2013 as one of the Top 50 Best Restaurants, and by Eater DC as a 38 Essential Washington Restaurant, to name a few accolades, 2941 continues to charm gourmands with its sophisticated yet relaxed ambiance, outstanding service, and inventive cuisine. 2941 is a beautiful venue for weddings, private events and corporate events.
- 48 Fields: It’s time to fall in love with your wedding. To dream. To make memories. To celebrate happiness, excitement, and the hope of what lies ahead. 48 Fields Farm will host unforgettable barn weddings that take you from being in love to sharing a life.
- Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn: Perfect for small intimate weddings & parties or large events for up to 200, your wedding or party at Briar Patch Bed & Breakfast Inn will provide you and your guests the opportunity to spend quality time together. Their outstanding accommodations, breathtaking country setting, and exceptional service are what sets them apart from other wedding and reception sites.
- City Winery: City Winery strives to deliver the highest-end combined culinary and cultural experience to our customers who are passionate in sharing wine, music, and culinary arts. This unique facility, combining a fully functioning winery with intimate concerts, food & wine classes, private events in a variety of configurations, and fine dining. They have created a compelling mix for their sophisticated clientele of foodies, and active cultural patrons—bringing the wine country experience to the middle of a large city.
- Evergreen Country Club & Inn: Evergreen’s majestic scenery creates a beautiful and breathtaking setting for a memorable wedding or special event. We take great pride in our attentive staff and professional service. Our large clubhouse is fully equipped to serve the finest to our guests.
- Gunston Hall: Say “I do” on the historic grounds of Gunston Hall. With 550 acres of beautiful landscape and a breathtaking vista of the Potomac, you and your guests will have an experience to remember. Weddings at Gunston Hall are truly a special occasion and can include the use of the grounds, the Ann Mason Room (located inside our visitor center) and its adjoining private courtyard.
- Hyatt Regency Fairfax: Celebrate under the stars in our stunning atrium lobby or take your event outdoors at one of the scenic patios. The venues offers an on-site catering team that will work with you to create a menu to match your style, tastes and budget. From beautifully arranged reception sites to remarkable cuisine, the dedicated specialists will attend every detail and allow you to enjoy and celebrate with your guests.
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens: Host your wedding or event amidst live plants and flowers in this beautiful glass-walled atrium nestled in the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens in Vienna, Virginia. The Atrium at Meadowlark features exposed brick walls, a glass-enclosed cathedral ceiling, and a large terrace overlooking the botanical gardens. This remarkable space will seat up to 230 guests, with standing room for 300.
- Morias Vineyards: The Romantic and impressive front courtyard with fountain is the perfect location for your guests to spend some time enjoying each other during cocktail hour. This space is perfectly suited with black granite topped iron tables and matching chairs and doubles as the perfect location for a stylistic end-of-event send off.
- Osprey’s at Belmont Bay: Whether you are planning a wedding, social event (baby shower, birthday party,anniversary, etc.) or a business gathering (company meetings to holiday gatherings), The Osprey’s Event Team is waiting for you. The Osprey’s at Belmont Bay is located in Woodbridge, Virginia, less than 25 miles south of Washington D.C. From here, you will be near Occoquan Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Veteran Memorial Park and a variety of local shopping locations.
- Paradise Springs Winery: The charming, rustic spaces are perfect for everything from engagement parties and bridal showers, to rehearsal dinners and the big day! The breathtaking property, which features expansive views of the estate vineyard and historic cabin, is the perfect backdrop for all occasions. The team is dedicated to making your vision come to life from beginning consultations to the wedding itself, so you can enjoy you special day worry-free.
- River Farm Alexandria: Located four miles south of Old Town Alexandria, River Farm rests on 25 acres of gardens and woods overlooking the Potomac River. Tucked conveniently close to the Washington, D.C. metro area, it serves as an ideal location for your wedding, social gathering, or business meeting. The manor-style house, formal and informal gardens, and sprawling lawns offer endless options for your creativity in planning a memorable event.
- River View at Occaquan: Occoquan Regional Park is home to The River View at the Jean R. Packard Center, a multi-million dollar events venue with stunning views of the Occoquan River. The center boasts a large wedding and events area that can accommodate approximately 400 seated guests, the 1608 Room that interprets the area’s history and environment, and two adjacent outdoor spaces. Wedding parties will have access to a private Hospitality Suite and historic cottage to prepare for their special day.
- Riverside on the Potomac: A beautiful venue for weddings and special events along the Potomac River in Loudoun County, Virginia, offers sweeping views of manicured lawns, seasonal gardens, ponds, Sugarloaf Mountain and the Potomac River. The patios and Waterfall Terrace are perfectly appointed for cocktail hours and friendly conversations. The sounds of the waterfall and reflections in the pond set the mood for a lovely time in the Virginia countryside. Woods along the river, gardens, and native trees throughout the property offer a gorgeous backdrop; lush with green health in Spring and Summer and warm with transitional color in Autumn. Brides and party hosts will feel supported and relaxed as they plan their event at Riverside on the Potomac which has been carefully designed to accommodate all of their needs.
- Rust Manor House: Book your wedding, reception, or corporate event at Rust Manor, a superb historic mansion in Leesburg, Virginia. Make use of the mansion’s parlor, dining room, library and surrounding gardens for your ceremony, reception or photography session. Nestled in a 68-acre nature sanctuary, Rust Manor is managed by NOVA Parks in partnership with the Audubon Society.
- Stone Tower Winery: Stone Tower Winery offers a one-of-a-kind setting for an unforgettable wedding. Providing the perfect balance of rustic charm and sophisticated elegance, begin your life together on a land born from a love of the rolling hills. Pledge your love in an intimate, vineyard ceremony.
- Sweeny Barn: Introducing Sweeney Barn, a new wedding, events and music venue in Manassas, Virginia. Renovated with state-of-the art design and technology, the original dairy barn has been transformed into the perfect space for your event, whatever the occasion. Whether a private wedding, company meeting, or intimate music concert, this space has everything you need to wow your guests.